WHAT SHOUD I DO: Now that you have heard this Good News, God wants you to respond to Him. You can receive Christ right now by faith through prayer. Prayer is talking with God. It is your heart talking to God’s heart. Pray the following prayer right now and Christ will forgive you and come into your life, as He promised.
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
— Romans 10:9-10
Lord Jesus, I’m sorry and I need You. Please forgive me for all I have done wrong. Please come into my life and begin to lead me. I pray this as sincerely as I know how. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
The moment you received Christ many things happened to you, including the following:
• ETERNAL LIFE: Whenever you close your eyes for the last time here on earth, you will open them in God’s presence in heaven.
• SINS FORGIVEN: God has forgiven all your sins, even the ones no one else knows about.
• PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP: You began a personal friendship with Christ that can continue to grow throughout your life.
• NEVER LEAVE YOU: God will never leave you. You will sin again, but He will be with you Forever.
WHAT’S NEXT: Receiving Jesus is just the beginning of a wonder new relationship with Christ. The journey of following Jesus is a lifelong process. As we begin our new journey, the Bible teaches us how to pursue God. He has a design for healthy relationships. The following spiritual practices will help you grow closer to Jesus:
• WORD: The Bible reveals God’s word showing how to pursue Him. (James 4:6-7)
• PRAYER: God wants you to talk to Him about everything that matters to you. (1 Peter 2:2)
• CHURCH: The church is God’s family to help you walk with Him. (John 13:34-35)
• SHARE: Now that you have experienced this Good News, tell others. (Romans 10:14-17)
As a new follower of Jesus, we should learn how to follow, obey and share. We sincerely invite you to join us in growing together and doing the Christian life together. Life application and practices will help you grow in relationship with Christ. If you are interested, please email to contact us。