Welcome to Channel Church. We built our website channelchurch.org (the "Service") as a service to share information. Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of the Service (the "Agreement"). These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service. Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as updated from time to time. For this reason, we encourage you to review the Agreement whenever you use the Service. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Unless otherwise indicated, all names, graphics, designs, logos, text, images, illustrations, displays, icons, photographs, video, audio, service names and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, the “Contents“) included on the Service are trademarks of Channel Church or its licensors, sponsors, suppliers or other providers of such material and are protected by trademark laws and/or other intellectual property laws.
All content included on the Service are owned by Channel Church and/or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and/or other design patents. You may not use, display, reproduce, transmit, modify, distribute, disseminate, publish, create derivative works from, broadcast, circulate, sell or exploit in any way any of the Contents, in whole or in part, whether by email or by any other means, for any purpose other than for personal, non-commercial use as set forth herein.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Service in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries). You also agree not to:
- Use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair or interfere with any other party's use of the Service.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service.
- Attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.